Aluna 3.2kW Infrared Heater
The brand new Aluna infrared heater offers high heat generation and excellent heat distribution, perfect for commercial heating applications such as indoor restaurant and bar heating. The heater uses a specially coated aluminium panel, which transfers the radiant heat directly to people and objects with maximum efficiency.
The 3.2kW Aluna heater has a heating coverage area of up to 12m² and is suitable for indoor and outdoor locations where airflow is low or manageable. The heat radiated from the sleek heater is absorbed by people, walls, floors, and furniture and so uses less energy than traditional heating methods. The energy efficient heater is also ideal for outdoor glass rooms and conservatories, as well as modular homes and offices.
The Aluna heater has a remote-control providing 4 power settings and a 1-24 hour timer for extra precision and heating control for outdoor use.The infrared heater utilises a completely clean and safe form of electric heating unlike gas alternatives, with no moving parts and so is virtually maintenance free.
- Heat coverage area: up to 12m²
- Specially coated aluminium alloy panel
- IP rating: IPX4
- LCD screen remote controller with 4 power settings
- Safety guard
- Safe and environmentally friendly heating
- Zero light, glare and noise emitted from heater
- Virtually maintenance free & easy to install
- Certificates: CE, SAA, RoHs, ISO9001
Mounting options & installation
The high quality infrared heater can be both wall mounted or hung directly overhead, projecting heat to the required areas below. The heater is easy to install with dedicated fixing brackets that provide further flexibility at the time of installation. The compact size of the heater together with its wide variety of mounting options makes the robust Aluna infrared heater a versatile heating product.
- The heater cannot be placed within 1 metre of other objects
- The recommended installation height of the heater, for either wall or ceiling mounting, is 2.20 metres
- If the heater is wall mounted, the angle of the heater cannot be more than 45° (0.075 metres from the wall)
- If the heater has a ceiling installation, it has to be kept 0.14 metres from the ceiling and 0.2 metres from the wall
- Please do not connect power until installation is complete
- All scattered objects must be removed from the heater body
- Always connect the power and check that the heater is operating correctly
Heater Remote Controller
The Aluna heater is operated from the remote control supplied with the heater. It also has an internet connection (Download the Tuya Smart App).
The remote control has eight different buttons:
- Turns heater on and off
- Clock button
- Heat button
- Fast hot button
- Timer on button
- Timer off button
- Increase the heat level
- Decrease the heat level