Astro 2Kw Carbon Infrared Heater
The Astro carbon infrared heater produces instantaneous heat, offers precision spot heating for any application and has a rated power of 2000W and 220 – 240V. The infrared heater is weatherproof and appropriate for domestic and commercial use, both for indoor heating and outdoor heating.
Designed with the latest quartz heating lamp, the heater provides a softer orange glow rather than a harsh obtrusive light. The built-in smart controls offer multiple dimming in order to set comfortable heat levels to people within its zone. The carbon infrared heater is virtually maintenance free with no moving parts and utilises a completely safe and clean form of electric heating unlike some gas alternatives
The infrared heater uses the latest shortwave infrared technology and so is not effected by air movement and wind, so is an excellent heating solution for outdoor restaurants, bars, terraces and similar indoor environments seeking a stylish, effective heating solution for their space.
- Zero warm-up time so instantaneous heat
- Built-in smart controls for different heating levels
- Lamp provides soft orange glow
- Weatherproof with high IP rating
- Easy to install and virtually maintenance free
- Remote control available for full heater controllability
- Variety of mounting options available
- Certificated: ETL, cETL,, CE.GS.ROHS.IPX4.SAA, CB
Heater installation and mounting options
The Astro infrared heater is easy to install with heating accessories such as dedicated fixing brackets that provide more flexibility at the time of installation. With a variety of mounting options available such as wall mounting, ceiling mounting or free-standing, this is one of the most robust versatile heating products on the market.
The Astro heater can be mounted in a horizontal or vertical position but for better efficiency, we recommend horizontal mounting.
- For wall and ceiling mounting, the lowest part of the heater must be at least 1.8m above floor level so the heater is out of reach when in use
- For wall mounting, the distance between the heater and the floor must be equal to 1.8m
- For ceiling mounting, the distance between the heater and the floor must be 2.4m
- The distance between the heater and the wall must be equal to or greater than:
- 0.4m in the vertical position
- 0.5m in the horizontal position
- If the heater is installed in a horizontal position, then the angle cannot be greater than 90° or less than 45°
Heater remote control
The Astro heater comes with a four power level remote control (2600R). It is operated from the remote control that is supplied with the heater (2 x AAA Alkaline batteries needed).
The remote control has four different functions (5 buttons):
- Turns heater on and off
- Increase the heat level or the timer hours
- Decrease the heat level or the timer hours
- Enable the heat level adjustment
- Enable Timer adjustment